Looking For A Career In Real Estate?
Scalise Real Estate is looking for motivated individuals to join their real estate team! Interested in being your own boss? Want unlimited earning potential? If you are self-motivated and a people-person, then we want to talk to you. We offer competitive compensation, and the latest technology and comprehensive marketing plans available. Contact Ryan Scalise at 724-539-3525 or 724-689-2260 for more information.
How do I earn a Pennsylvania Real Estate License?
You start by making sure you meet the state licensing requirements, then you must take the required training and pass the PENNSYLVANIA real estate license exam.
The Requirements For A Real Estate Salesperson License In Pennsylvania Include:
- Being At Least 18 Years Of Age
- Having Successfully Completed Four Credits, Or 60 Hours, Of Approved Real Estate Education.
- Having Completed All Education Courses Within The Ten Years Preceding Passing The Real Estate Exams,
- Applying For Their Salesperson License Within Three Years Of Passing The Real Estate Exams.
- Being Sponsored By A Licensed Pennsylvania Real Estate Broker Who Will Be Overseeing Their Activities.
- Providing The Commission With A Criminal Background Check No Older Than 90 Days.
- Fully Disclosing Information To The Commission If An Applicant Has Ever Been Convicted Of A Felony Or Misdemeanor, Including Any Drug Law Violation